Guest Post: Ambrosia Jello Mold (Low Carb and Paleo)
While I am away on the Low Carb Cruise I have reached out to some of my favorite low carb or Paleo bloggers to share some delicious recipes with you. Next up is my friend Caitlin Weeks from Grass Fed Girl, with a delicious dessert recipe that will be perfect for spring! Please welcome Caitlin and enjoy her guest post.
- Contains easy to digest calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur and trace minerals
- Speeds healing from seasonal cold’s and flu’s
- Builds healthy bone matrix
- Provides minerals for strong teeth
- Supports joints, cartilage and tendons with Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Fights cellulite
- Prevents wrinkles
- Increases muscle mass
- Speeds metabolism
- Heals the intestinal lining preventing chronic disease
- Supportive for over stressed thyroid and adrenal glands
- Broth with gelatin makes small portions of meat very filling which saves money
Try this easy low carb recipe which will wow your family and friends with familiar flavors of ambrosia salad.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp gelatin
- 2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 2 cuties peeled
- 12 packets of stevia or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla, gluten free
- 1 Tbsp Orange blossom water
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/2 of water.
- Mix the coconut milk with gelatin, stevia, vanilla, orange blossom,
- and water in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a jello mold with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Line the bottom of the mold with cuties in a nice pattern.
- Then layer the coconut and almonds on top.
- Pour in the gelatin in the mold.
- Put into the mold and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Put the bottom of the mold in a dish of warm water to make sure it will come out easily.
- Carefully place the mold upside down on a nice platter.
- Serve as a dessert or even breakfast.
Net Carb Count*: Ambrosia Jello Mold: 27.45 net carbs (for the entire recipe)
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only endorse products that I use and believe in.